Monday, November 29, 2010

CATCH UP

Guess I'd better play catchup a little bit. It's been a very long time since I posted last. Below are pictures of the snow, Mom's wedding, and Halloween. I know this isn't really much of a post, but I think the pictures say it all! Mariah had the camera at the wedding so these are the snapshots she took. I think she did a pretty good job. I especially like the picture of Rich!


Sophia on the plowed snow

Ashenfelter Bay (Pend Oreille River)

Ashenfelter Bay


Ashenfelter Bay


Bad Richie



Steve and Joanna
Lindi


The fam that could make it

Jared and Travis

Me and my stepdad (weird, sorry)
Sophia the flower girl

Nicole and Rich with Soph

Gorgeous Grandma Glennis


Grayson

Logan

The new bride



Audrey

Isn't Tucker scary lookin'?


Keagan, Max, Mariah (on the horse) and Guidry

Sophia

2 comments:

Mr. Wright said...

Loved it! That last pic of Soph looks SOOO much like you! Cute!

mama of many said...

Seriously, she looks just like you!!! We miss you guys. Love seeing pictures.