Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a rare treat this Thanksgiving. My sister Lindi and her family came to visit. This is their first visit to Newport and what a great time we are having. Thanksgiving was incredibly entertaining -- watching me struggle through making my first Thanksgiving dinner. YES!! my first! I have never claimed to be domestic -- it is one of my many flaws that I am not proud of. I have been married for 14 years and have only made one other turkey, but not a whole dinner. Cooking is definately not my forte'!!
Lindi is amazingly patient as is her husband Jared. We have had such a great time with their family. On Friday we took the family to Priest Lake and checked out a couple of camp grounds. It was snowing and cold, but we toughed it out. The lake was beautiful and the company was great!! We had a tailgate picnic and took lotsa pictures.


Lindi has more pictures on her camera that I am going to have to steal before she leaves tomorrow.

No comments: