Monday, November 10, 2008

Trip to See Grandma Glennis

Well, it was a short week for the kids because of parent-teacher conferences so I took the opportunity while I could to take the kids to see Great Grandma Glennis. She is such an amazing, wonderful lady -- her name should say it all! Here are some pictures that we took while we were down there. She is so beautiful! Can you tell I love that woman? The first picture is of all Lindi's, Annie's and my kids, then a group of just Annie's kids and then my kids. I tried to get Don to bring his, but they couldn't make it.



This is probably my favorite picture of them all. I just love it! Of course, I dearly love both of the people in this picture. Annie -- you workin' on that will yet?

I just think this picture is wonderful! Audrey couldn't take a bad picture if she tried -- she is so beautiful! Two beautiful ladies together. AHHH!
I had such a wonderful visit with my grandma. She made me laugh and cry all in the same visit. She is amazing and has a spirit about her that I greatly admire. She is exactly who I strive to be like. I hope that I can carry her name with honor. I love you Grandma!!!





Funny Boys!! That's Ephriam in the back with the funny hat and Keagan and Soph wrestling next to him. Tommy and Jacob are quite the friends. They are very fun to watch interact with one another. They love wrestling together!

1 comment:

Mr. Wright said...

Cute post! I love all the great pictures! About the will-- I'm just not sure what to do! I guess you and Johna will just have to duke it out if that time comes! LOL! But I'll just hang on to my kids for the time being! :-) Tommy has been asking me when we are going to go to "Aunt Glennis and Keagan's house" again. There needs to be a light rail between here and there! He also asked if Tucker is still sick. He was concerned when Tucker was throwing up.