Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Random Pictures

I liked Johna's blog so much, I decided to move my own here. The most exciting thing that has happened to us in the past couple weeks is going to see Johna while she was in Boise. I forgot my camera, of course.

Since I don't really have a theme here, it is just going to be some random pictures of our family. Okay, mostly the kids.
I just love this picture of Tommy and Sophia at Grandma Wells's house. These kids are so much fun to watch play together. Tommy is a kick -- we just love that kid.

I thought it was so funny to watch Soph playing in the potty chair at Grandma's house. It just cracked me up! She has such a personality.

Keagan had the digital camera for awhile at Grandma's house, here are some of the pictures he took. What a photographer!




I could do this all night! We had so much fun at Grandma's house this summer and have some really great photos to remember it by. Almost time for family pictures again. Speaking of, here are a couple of pictures that were taken at Matt and Nicole Stott's wedding in Montana. Enjoy my "Random Pictures" and hope for more of a theme next time.

1 comment:

DeAnne said...

Yay! Another blogger buddy! I love this background too. I wanted it for myself, but another of my friends had it first and I didn't want to copy. Anyway, I love your family pictures. The ones where you are in the brown shirts.