Thursday, October 30, 2008

End of Sports

Mariah had her last gymnastics class last night so I went and took some video and pictures of her. She really enjoyed gymnastics and cried when she found out they were closing the gym. Opportunities up here are so limited for the kids, it was very sad to see one go away. Here are some pictures of her rigorous work out.






This is my little MONKEY! I couldn't believe it the first time I saw her climb this rope. I had to turn the camera sideways to get the video, now I can't figure out how to turn the video -- so I guess just turn your head. Sorry!!



Keagan also had is last soccer game last night. He was very disappointed. He had a great time playing soccer, now we gotta find something else to keep him busy. It was kinda difficult taking pictures of his soccer game because it was so late in the evening, but here is the best I could do.

1 comment:

Mr. Wright said...

What a video of Mariah! Ha ha! I don't think I could honk that horn myself-- I'm a weenie!